Frequently asked questions
How long does delivery take?
- Our products are usually delivered within 7-10 working days, but please allow up to 20. Every pair we sell is inspected in scruitinous detail to make sure that they are perfect before they are sent out to you. More information can be found on our "shipping" page.
Where do your shoes ship from?
- Our shoes ship from our warehouse facility in China after they are manufactured to your specification.
Do you offer express shipping?
- We do not offer express shipping currently but rather use the fastest option available to us as a default for all orders.
What are your return and cancellation policies?
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee within 30 days of your order arriving, if your shoes arrive damaged, defective, or different from what you have ordered. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase has arrived, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Returns: To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Postage costs in the event of a return are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please note: We do not accept returns for wrong sizes ordered. If you are unsure about your size, email us and we will be happy to help you with getting the right size. Finally, you can also request a photo of the insole measurement together with your QC photos to be 100% sure before they're dispatched to you!
To initiate a return: please contact us with your order number and a brief description of your issue at email@example.com.
- Cancellations: If you decide to cancel your order, there is a grace period of 48 hours after ordering. We unfortunately cannot accept cancellations if contacted after this 48 hour window. This is due to the fact that your order will have already been processed.